High school diploma or equivalent and at least 1-2 years restaurant management experience in a full service restaurant/nightclub or similar setting. Hospitality Management Degree or some college preferred. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the facility, the brand and the Company.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork and management reports, ordering and receiving inventory, and giving and receiving instructions.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Moving about the outlet(s) safely and efficiently.
- Handling food, objects, products and utensils.
- Bending, stooping, and kneeling.