High School diploma or equivalent, plus 1-2 years of experience in sales management and/or marketing, hospitality industry a plus. College degree preferred. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to drive sales.
- Must be savvy in marketing and promotional strategies.
- Possess an outgoing personality, ability to approach all individuals and strike up conversations.
- Reliable and have the ability to keep collected information secured.
- Strong project management, time management and organizational skills
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with clients, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the venue, the brand and the Company.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, G-Suite and producing BEOs and sales contracts.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork and management reports, interpreting results, giving and receiving instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas
- Ability to as build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively with all individuals on the team, including General Managers, Kitchen Managers and banquet staff
- Mathematical skills, including basic math are utilized frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, and organizational skills are used often.
- Ability to travel to attend workshops, tradeshows, conventions, etc.
- May require a valid Driver’s License.
- Required to work weekends and late nights, along with daytime office hours.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up or moving within and outside of the facility safely and efficiently.
- Must be able to move about assigned venue safely, with ease, and record guest information.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Handling objects, such as promotional items, computer keyboard and phone.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling.
Equal Opportunity Employer